January 6, 2014

January 2014 Pirate101 Newsletter

Ahoy Pirates!

It's 2014 and that means Kingsisle released another newsletter for the month. :D This newsletter has a new Rogue's Gallery and a Sneak Peek! Let me start with the sneak peek since I'm excited about it and can't just not post about it until after Rogue's Gallery. This time Kingsisle released another image that looks like a treasure chest, one that you can lock and unlock? I can't think of it what it is but it does go along with the quest Completely Barmy! Here's an image of the sneak peek below..


I don't really know what this could mean but If you haven't, you should scroll through the Newsletters and look for another Barmy image in another Newsletter. This is making me curious. I'm starting to think its one huge side quest or something. This looks new and doesn't remind me anything of Wizard101 which is great. :D I love surprises. Anyways, this isn't the only thing I'm posting about, you can also check out the rest of the newsletter by clicking the image above AND watch the Rogue's Gallery ,featuring Old Scratch, below *I'll post once it becomes available on blogger*. Happy New Year, Pirates!

No comments: