January 23, 2014

Striped Bumbaloons!

Ahoy Pirates!

The last time I started questing on my main quest was December 2nd on my I hate Snakes post.. It's been awhile since I quested on the main storyline on my swashbuckler, Edward Cringle. I was worried about the Striped Bumbaloon quest. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about once you read the title of this post. Today I had plenty of time to quest so I decided to try to finish the quest so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore so I can quest again on my main quest line so I won't have anymore trouble to worry about anytime soon.


I had to fight bumbaloons and buffaloons in order to summon the next guardian, Brother Wolf. I had to collect meat from the buffaloons so I could summon the wolf. There's always a quest in the game that's difficult and this quest is one of the quests that's difficult. When you get to this quest you have to fight one bumbaloon per deck fight and sometimes a lot of buffaloons show up. I'm not going to lie to you, this quest is difficult but there are ways to change the difficulty of the quest. You can hire minions, like I did after the first four fights. Is it bad I forgot there were minions in the crowns shop? I hope not, I'm going to remember now because the minions really did help me with the other four fights. Here's another reason I love the minions Kingsisle added to the game, after all of the months they've been on the game, thank you Kingsisle for adding them!


Another way to make this fight easier is to ask friends for help. Remember to ask nicely, if you do I'm sure they'll be willing to help if they're not busy. I've had times when I was on the lowest of health and I really needed help and asked nicely if a friend could help and if they couldn't I did end up being defeated but that was okay. They helped afterwards when they wasn't busy anymore and we went through the quest without any dying. Today when I was questing I just hired minions and turn up the music on the game and listened to it when I defeated the bumbaloons, with help from my companions and the lovely minions from the crowns shop. :D I'm so happy I finally finished this quest and can't wait to continue questing through the game. I think this quest was holding me back for awhile and that's why I haven't really post much Edward Cringle posts lately. I promise that will change soon! Anyways, I did defeat all 8 and collected the meat from them to summon Brother Wolf ( epic picture below). Wow, I really want a pet or companion that looks like Brother Wolf, he's pretty cool! I'll quest more later, since Brother Wolf does have a quest for me. You'll have to wait until next time to see what that quest is! Until then, I'll see you around the Spiral and I'm sorry if I confused their names, I think I like calling them striped buffaloons. LOL. :D

After all of that work I did for you? YOU WILL NOT EAT ME!! 

No comments: