August 2, 2014

2nd Pirateversary!

Ahoy Pirates!

On August 1st, 2012, I created my first pirate. I know this pirate has since been deleted since that pirate was created on Pirate101's Beta but I consider the first week of August my Pirateversary! It's August 2nd, 2014 and I'm still leveling my pirates and making blog posts about the game I love. I can't believe it's already been two years since I created my first pirate, Edward. I remember the day I created my pirate.. I was going to be busy that day but early in the morning I woke up to an invitation to Beta. Beta officially started on August 3rd but I got my invitation two days early. Once I started the tutorial I knew I'd love this game. I kept hearing people say they didn't like the game after leveling three levels but I knew I'd level more to test out everything! After Beta was over I created my 2nd first pirate, my witchdoctor, Edward. :P I leveled him through Mooshu and then through Marleybone and Aquila and made it to level cap. I think leveling to the highest current level in a game is an easy way to figure out if you like a game or not. If you haven't leveled on Pirate101, you should! I'm glad there's so many talented people at Kingsisle because they created not only one, but two of the games I love. Thank you Kingsisle for everything you do and thank you all for reading my blog posts about the game.. :D If you haven't played Pirate101, you should click the image attached to this post to test it out! Level to level cap, I'm sure you will love the game as much as I do. :)

2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

The man speaks wisdom folks. Listen to him. :D

Edward Lifegem said...

I do??? I mean... I do!!! Young Pirates, you should listen! :P Haha, thank you for your comments Chrissy :)