August 13, 2014

Pirate101 Test Realm Is Online!

Ahoy Pirates!

The Pirate101 Test Realm is now online with a bunch of updates such as the Tower of Moo Manchu. The Tower of Moo Manchu is a ten story tower where high level pirates can team up together and get gear, badges and much more! The good thing about this tower is that you can enter it with three other friends and try to farm as much as possible. I think this tower is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to try it out. :D Kingsisle has been working hard because they also added something in Cool Ranch where you can get to areas faster than you can if you sail on your ship. I know I've had trouble getting to certain areas in Cool Ranch when questing on my swashbuckler so I'm happy to hear about this Cool Ranch Transport! I haven't even began to talk about everything Kingsisle released so I'm going to send you over to their website so you can read through the August 2014 TR update notes so I can test everything out. I promise I'll make a blog post about what I think about the updates later tomorrow or Friday! Thank you for reading and thank you Kingsisle for the awesome updates. If you would like to read through the August 2014 TR update notes, click HERE or click on the image attached to this blog post.. :D Remember you have to have a membership or have made a purchase of at least $6 in the past 30 days. You can click HERE for a link to download the test realm. :D

No comments: