August 4, 2014

Arrrgust Week One: Design Your Own Eye Patch Contest

Ahoy Pirates!

Pirate101 is celebrating Arrrgust this month since it is August. This week they are celebrating week one of Arrrgust by having a Design Your Own Eye Patch contest. If you would like to read more information about this awesome contest, click the image attached to this post. I think this contest is an awesome one because they are giving a ton of crowns. This contest ends August 29th so make sure you submit your entry before that time. Thank you Kingsisle for celebrating Arrrgust again. This week seems like it's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what happens the next three weeks (Mondays) of this month. :D

1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Yea I am looking forward to it too. I thought I came up with a good patch, then I saw what others were doing and mine is truly derpy compared so, no free crowns for me but I still love looking at them. I hope they show us all the entries, not just the winners. This is one creative crowd. :D