August 26, 2014

Wizard101 Test Realm Is Online!

Hello Wizards!

I haven't made a blog post in a week or so. Sorry about that.. I started my classes last week and I haven't had a chance to level much. Today I decided to make this short little news post about the Test Realm opening up! It looks like we're going to have a lot of fun in this Test Realm because Kingsisle updated the Crowns Shop, Quests, Housing and many other things. I'm really excited about looking through the new Crowns Shop update. For more information about this month's Test Realm, click on the image attached to this post! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you on the Test Realm testing out the new updates. Don't forget, you need a membership or have made a purchase of at least $6 in the past 30 days to access the test realm.

No comments: