October 30, 2015

Wizard101: Halloween Gameplay 2015!

Hello, Wizards!

I hope you're having a great Friday! I know I am. I've had a busy day, but this afternoon was pretty calm and really calm enough for me to make a few Halloween themed blog posts. :D I hope I don't make too many grammar and spelling mistakes on this post since I'm making it so late in the evening. I wanted to get this post out before tomorrow because I'm planning on making another gameplay video tomorrow morning. Yesterday I had a chance to log onto the game and quest a bit through the Halloween quests and record it! I wanted to record my first time questing through the Halloween quests back in 2009, but I didn't have the technology to do so. Yesterday I had a chance to on my 7th Halloween and I thought I'd record it so I could look back on it in the future and say: "Oh! I remember doing that in 2015!" I hope you enjoy my quiet gameplay video. I'm going to try to get a mic soon, but I promise you this won't be an everyday thing. I'm only going to record on special occasions like Halloween quests or new worlds that I want to make a video about. I think it's time to end the typing so you can get to the video. :D Thank you for reading and watching my new video. I'll make a part two and share it on this post or another when I'm able to. :)



No comments: