October 13, 2015

Kingsisle Live: Birthoween Edition!

Ahoy Pirates!

On Thursday October 15th, 2015 at 5:00 P.M. CST, our community managers will have a birthoween edition of Kingsisle Live. Birthoween is really a celebration of Pirate101's 3rd Birthday and Halloween! They'll also be celebrating Halloween in Wizard101. Make sure to get your best questions in on Twitter for prizes by using the hashtag: #AskKI and following @Wizard101 and @Pirate101 on Twitter. :D I'm excited about this one because: I'll be out of class by the time Kingsisle Live starts, Pirate101's 3rd Birthday, Halloween, and the Halloween costumes everybody will be wearing on the livestream! I heard Leala chose the costumes so I bet it's going to be pretty awesome. :D If you would like more information, click HERE for Wizard101's livestream page or on the image below for Pirate101's spooky livestream page. By the way, this post is my 500th Pirate101 blog post! #Woot

No comments: