October 26, 2015

Wizard101 Test Realm: ONLINE!

Hello Wizards!

Kingsisle released Wizard101's new world, Polaris today in the Wizard101 Test Realm! You can access the test realm by having a membership or have made a purchase of at least $6 or more from Wizard101 in the last 30 days. You can read the Update Note page for more information by clicking HERE.

SPOILERS 
AHEAD
STOP
READING
OR
SCROLLING
IF
YOU
DON'T
WANT
TO
READ
ANYTHING
OR
SEE
ANYTHING
THAT
YOU
ARE
WAITING
FOR
UNTIL
THE
LIVE
REALM!



I really think Polaris is going to be an amazing world. I didn't have a chance to quest much on the test realm since I have class today but what I did quest through was amazing. I found out that we finally get to graduate Ravenwood! I've always wondered if we'd graduate and I remember mentioning it to a few of my friends back in 2009 (the good old days). I think Wizard101 has brought back what I've missed and that's the storyline. I think this new storyline is really a new fresh start. If you're in control of the storyline of this new world or work to create the storyline, BRAVO! I really think Kingsisle should give you a raise. I think the beginning storyline where we quest and finally graduate from Ravenwood and with a graduation ceromony. I think the graphics and animations used at our graduation ceromony was amazing. I think another great step is using Bartleby since we don't get to talk to him as much. Bartleby is sick and we're on a hunt to find out who cast the curse or illness on him and we found out somebody from Polaris was the one that apparently did. That's really how far I had a chance to quest through today. There are many more surprises that I didn't even mention on this post because I think everybody should check this new update out and test it. Make sure to report any bugs you find on the test realm so Kingsisle can correct them so it's perfect when it's released on the live realm. Here is one last photo to get you excited!! 


No comments: