April 8, 2019

Malistaire Dungeon Run Stream: Tuesday, April 9th

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I thought I'd make a post about one of our upcoming streams. As many of you already know, we started group questing in September. We've recently made it to Dragonspyre & we're now about to defeat Malistaire to finish up the first story arc.



I thought it would be fun to share this upcoming stream more than our previous streams since we've made it as far as we have made it in questing. I hope you're able to join us in defeating Dragonspyre Malistaire! Everyone is welcome to attend. If you would like to help us out, more information about our upcoming stream/event can be found below.

When
Tuesday, April 9th @
6pm Central / 7pm Eastern

Where
The Dragon's Roost, Kelvin Realm

Catch Our Stream On



No comments: