June 21, 2020

Spiral News Returns June 27th!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. The past two weeks have been kinda crazy that I haven't been able to make a new episode of Spiral News. I wanted to make a blog post update to let you know that I'm not giving up on it. I actually have quite a few plans going forward! I hope you're able to tune in for all of those plans. Speaking of which... I have a new time for Spiral News episodes.

Saturdays @ 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern

Each episode will premiere with a live chat (I hope you're able to join in on that). Also, every Spiral News episode involves a special giveaway. This upcoming episode, I'll be giving away a Celestial Mech Mount and a $10 W101 Gift Card to one lucky winner. Be sure to tune in for more information about how you can win these awesome prizes. For a little hint... This upcoming episode will be a LGBTQ+ centric episode. Anyway, I should get going. I have some more editing to do! Thank you all for reading. Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral.

No comments: