July 13, 2020

A Note On Recent Happenings

Hey there!

Before I begin, this is a post on recent happenings. I will not mention any names or even go into what has happened since I've moved on. Instead, I'm going to share who I am as a person to the entire community - since many read my blog from various communities.


I've never stated my political beliefs here on my website, but I want to be real with all of you. I support our President, I love the United States, and I'm a Christian. I am also gay, I am a Democrat, and I support equality for all. I'll get into the type of equality I believe later on in this blog post. The first set of beliefs has gotten me into a whole heap of trouble with many. I understand I don't share the same belief set with the community as a whole and that's fine. But, let's get on to the purpose of this post.


I've always accepted those with different beliefs. One person, that I hope doesn't mind mentioning, is Autumn Dreamwalker. We've been friends for 10 years now. She knows me more than anyone in the community. She also knows that I respect her as a person even if we have differing beliefs. I'm sure she doesn't mind me saying this - hehe - but she does not support Trump. And I do. Guess what? She's gonna host a Halloween Run event with me in October and we're gonna stream the last dungeon of Azteca together. I definitely accept different opinions and beliefs. Another couple hundred are all of those that attend our events - I certainly know all of you have different beliefs, but still want to be friends with all of you.


Overall, I know that I'm not perfect. I just won't say it so much that I hate myself again. As a community, we have to recognize that there are people with different beliefs. I have different beliefs. And I am accepted here because I finally accepted myself for who I am. I'll do everything in my power to make sure all people are accepted here as well - even those I disagree with politically. That was, is, and will be the message I spread to this community until the game no longer exists (let's hope that's a century from now - haha). I'd like to invite everyone to our next event, the Halloween Run in October. If we can't unite the community as a whole, then we will unite together to share a REAL community for those that want true friends. The best of friends are those who think differently than you but still accept you. That is the message, we, as a community, will share here on out - that no matter what you believe, you are accepted & loved. Just like the fansite owners in 2009 & 2010, WE (all of us willing to) will bring that message back to this community. 

No comments: