August 21, 2013

Petnome Pirates is now an Official Pirate101 Fansite!

Ahoy Pirates,

Today I'm guessing, Petnome Pirates made it to the official Pirate101 Fansite list! They deserved this and I'm really glad they made it to the list. What does this mean? Well ye'll get to view all of the Pirate101 pets Pirate101 is selling, great Pirate101 pet farming events, and hopefully soon (if Pirate101 releases advanced pets) a site that provides more information about advanced pets. :D Thank you One Eyed Jack for adding Petnome Pirates to the official fansite list, I told Autumn Walker from Secrets of the Spiral at Petnome's farming event that I knew they'd make it to the fansite list this month and if not next month and we both knew they would.. Looks like I was right! :D Click on the image on the upper right corner to check out the awesome new Pirate101 Fansite, Petnome Pirates!

No comments: