September 3, 2013

Pirate101 Newsletter: September 2013

Ahoy Pirates,

Kingsisle released another Pirate101 Newsletter this month, September. This newsletter talks about all of the awesome things that happened last month such as Arrrgust, Shark Week, Fansite Contests and new crown shop items! I agree, last month was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what's going to happen this month in the Spiral. I want to see September on Pirate101 so no waking me up when September ends, wake me up so I don't fall asleep during September. :D

Rogue's Gallery: Sarah Steele



If you would like to see the rest of the awesome September Pirate101 Newsletter just click on the image above. This newsletter is full of great information and new things such as Vadima's Visions. Make sure to check out the September Pirate101 Newsletter today. :D See y'all around the Spiral, stay safe in the Skyways!

No comments: