September 1, 2013

Wizard Hall of Fame Recap

Hello Wizards!

Yesterday was the Wizard Hall of Fame and let me say it was pretty awesome! There was quite a few wizards there, I was too nervous to count though since I had to go up on stage to introduce Blake. I still had a lot of fun though! :) I thought this was a great way to get the community together to recognize all of the dedicated members of the community. Thank you for creating this Chase, Hunter and Timothy! I can't wait until next year, Wizard Hall of Fame 2014. Talking about that, I found out that Kelsey Fireheart and I out of Five are going to be inductees next year. :D I have time to prepare my speech, don't worry it won't be long. Okay before I carry on, here's a few pictures I took of the great event.. Thank you again for having this event and the after party! :D

Backstage- Tyler, your name is purple now. :D
Dancing backstage with Stephen, Kelsey and Paige! :D
A picture with the FAMOUS Ian Stormstaff/ Ninja :D 
Gifting a few wizards as Santa!
Here's what it looks like being on stage.. Awesome :D

The after party! 

No comments: