September 25, 2013

12 Day of Autumn- One-Eyed Shindig Recap

Ahoy Pirates,

Its been awhile since I made a Pirate101 Post, mostly because I've been catching up on everything on the game. I decided to take a break from catching up and get back to my normal schedule of posting and attending events since I'm pretty close to finishing leveling my Witchdoctor's companions. :D Anyways, this week I attended one of Autumn Walker's 12 Day of Autumn events, the One-Eyed Shindig! There were so many Pirates there in Skull Island and I had a lot of fun. :) I believe Autumn was asking a bunch of Trivia questions and also had a Fashion Contest! If you were there, you would have noticed me standing with everything that was participating in the Fashion Contest. LOL, no I didn't enter since I'm already a Pirate101 Fansite Owner, I thought everyone was taking pictures so I ran over there to stand with everyone. :D When I found out it was a Fashion Contest, I was embarrassed and it was awkward. :P That changed when Autumn invited everyone to her Witchdoctor House for PvP. I believe this event was a lot of fun and I can't wait for her other events. If you're interested, visit her blog for more information on Contests and Events by clicking HERE.

No comments: