October 1, 2013

The Little Vampire and the Evil Bunnies!

Hello Wizards!

I'm pretty sure you have been wondering where I was the past 6 days, well I've been super busy doing nothing at all! I needed another break to get everything together and I'm happy to say everything is going well and I'm back to blog again. :D So... Have you heard about the Halloween stuff of Wizard101 that's supposed to be released this year being leaked? Well, we all Dworgyn leaked a quest the middle of August and recently Wizard101 had more Halloween Information such as the new vampire pets and evil bunnies on their own website which they removed. I think its pretty cool these things were leaked so everyone could get excited about what is to come this year for Halloween 2013! I can't wait to see what Kingsisle has planned for us this month. Speaking of this month... Happy October (I start counting this month as part of the holidays since its one holiday after another). Well, I guess we'll have to wait a few days to see what Kingsisle is planning on releasing, Until then I'll see y'all around the Spiral!

No comments: