October 2, 2013

October 2013 Pirate101 Newsletter

Ahoy Pirates!

Its October, a new month, that means KI released another newsletter to tell us what happened last month and a few awesome hints of what will happen this month. I read the newsletter and it says there's going to be a few surprises this month on Pirate101! I have a feeling this has something to do with Halloween since Halloween is this month. I'm very excited and can't wait to see what Kingsisle has up their sleeves!

Rogue's Gallery: Mordekai 


Read More!

If you would like to read the rest of this month's Pirate101 Newsletter just click on the image above or click HERE. There's lot of great things to read on the newsletter so make sure you read the rest of the Newsletter. :D Oh and you should know I'm excited this month but each month closer December means the Christmas holiday and I get very excited about that! So I can't wait to make next month's newsletter, that means we're closer to Christmas! Anyways... I hope y'all have a great Halloween!

No comments: