October 3, 2013

12 Days of Autumn- Pet Farming Recap + NXP Today!

Ahoy Pirates,

Earlier this week I attended another of Autumn Walker's great events for 12 Days of Autumn, the 10th day. This time we got to farm for pets from Tyson the Chicken guy... chicken... boxer... uh. Yeah! Anyways... We farmed him for our pets, I'm not really good with farming and winning things but I still had fun even though I could only stay five minutes since I was busy that night.


I didn't take too many pictures for this event but I'm hoping I'll get to attend the NXP Autumn has planned for her last day of 12 Days of Autumn. Lets show her how many pirates can show up today for her NXP Party! You can level your ship level a lot by coming to an event like this which is pretty awesome. I'm planning on going to her last event on my Swashbuckler, Edward Cringle. I'm hoping I can make it today. If you'd like to learn more about where to meet up and everything just click HERE.

No comments: