October 7, 2013

I love Wizard101's Halloween!

Hello Wizards,

Have you ever wondered why you're still doing the Halloween quests, even if you've been here for years and quested the Halloween quests every year? Well I know I have, but I know why I keep questing through all of the Halloween quests. I've made Wizard101's Halloween a tradition and I'm happy to quest through all of their Halloween quests over and over again. :) Last year I didn't get to quest much on the game but I still logged on and quested anyways. This year I got to quest with my sister, Melissa Rainstrider, and had fun again this year. :D We quest the new Quest from Dworgyn and also quested through the Master Halloween Tower in Ravenwood. Here's a few pictures of the fun we had yesterday:

Dworgyn's Quest:

Blaah!
Blaaah!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our new Frankenbunny Pets :D

Master Halloween Tower in Ravenwood:

Getting ready to fight.. This might be difficult. :P
Ooh... pretty :D
Not so pretty...
We didn't make it. We were defeated.. KIDDING. We made it through :D

That was a lot of fun. I'm glad we had a fun Halloween day and can't wait to do this on all of my characters. Collecting pumpkins, treats, candy corn... wow I'd like some candy corn right now... I mean, fun! Thanks for reading and I hope all of you have a spooky (nice and safe) Halloween. :D

No comments: