September 4, 2013

Will Power Pips Change?

Hello Wizards!

Today I read a blog post from Frost Caller (which you should read before reading this post). After I read it I thought of something that went along with his post.. power pips! How many power pips can we have to cast spells? 7 Power Pips which equals 14 pips all together. What will happen when we get rank 15 or rank 16 spells to cast in the future? Well I keep thinking about what Kingsisle said when Todd Coleman resigned from Kingsisle..

.. As for Kingsisle, we have a clear roadmap of exciting world and system updates for Wizard101...



What could the system updates mean? A fix on the power pips? :D I know this post was short but it's really interesting when you think about it.. Future worlds will have stronger spells and stronger enemies. Who knows how many power pips we could have a year from now or even 10 years from now. I guess we'll have to see what happens. :D What do you think will happen with Wizard101? Will we gain power pips or will stronger spells stop at rank 10-14? Comment below and tell me what you think will happen!

4 comments:

Frostcaller said...

That is a very good point, Edward. :) I think they will introduce new pips, like Super Pips or something, which would equal 3 or 4 pips each. That way, we could cast spells beyond 14 pips. I guess we'll have to wait for the next world and see what they have in store for us. :P

Edward Lifegem said...

That's a great idea! I'm hoping that happens, maybe it'll have something to do with the new gear in the future? You're right though.. we'll have to wait and see.. Or we could time travel to the future LOL. Kidding! :P

Frostcaller said...

I wish I could time travel, haha! That would be awesome, especially to know about new updates before everyone else, hehe. :P

ghostmancer said...

I think it would be for the best if instead of adding higher-pip spells, Kingsisle would have spells requiring less pips like buffs, shields, or higher-level versions of lower-level spells. Honestly, they're going to run into a wall eventually in terms of spells.