May 10, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday, Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem!

Hi there!

I'm sure by now you know that I created this blog five years ago... I'm shocked I'm still blogging because there have been many times I thought I would stop blogging and it just doesn't last. Last December I decided to take a break from blogging because I didn't think I'd make it through classes if I had to make blog posts every day and I wasn't keeping up on anything. A few months after my long break that was supposed to last at least a year, I decided I just needed a break so I could catch up a little on both games. Okay... long story short... I'M BACK!!!!!!! I have to return and start making blog posts, having events, contests, updates, etc! Why? Well, I love Kingsisle's games and I don't want to give up on any of you. I know I said I was going to be gone for awhile and six months, well... considering I made a blog post every week (just about everyday) for four years, that's a very long time to me!

CAKE!

I told everyone the beginning of this year I had a special announcement and my return was one of them.. Another one is that I plan on creating a new website or at least adding new code to this site where it doesn't look like any of the updates I've had on this website! I have other amazing plans down the road, but you'll just have to wait and see what they are. :D I plan on building my website on the sidelines of making new blog posts for each game. I promise, I'm not going to change who I am or anything, I'll always remain that silly, crazy, sometimes weird Edward Lifegem you know! :D I'm going to start making  new blog posts again next week, after my finals! I might not have as many blog posts at first since I plan on building that new website, but I promise each post will be a fun post or maybe an event. This Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall (okay the Seasons will go on and on), will be a lot of fun! Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem's 5th Birthday is going to be a special refresh of this site and I hope you all stick around and see how it plays out. I want you to know that this blog wouldn't be here without you and I appreciate each and everyone of you for your support!

Random Photo of my Life Wizard. :D Teaser: Crowfall, Pirate101, Wizard101..

~ Edward Lifegem

4 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Welcome back <3 I am glad you got through the year and we welcome your shenanigans with open arms :D

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! :D By the way, is there any way we can communicate with you? Such as email or whatever?

Edward Lifegem said...

Hiya! Thank you and I do have a Twitter account @EdwardLifegem, @AroundTheSpiral and my email address is edwardfrostgem@gmail.com! :D

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you Chrissy!! :) I'm happy to be back, can't wait to have events and of course make all of my new blog posts!