May 25, 2015

Thank You!

Hi there,

I'm making this blog post today to thank you for all of your support you have shown me over the past few days, months and/or years! I made a tweet on Twitter earlier, but felt like making a blog post because it wouldn't let me type enough words to show you how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. I really do enjoy making blog posts about the games and sharing them with you. I'm not getting paid for this and guess what... I don't care! I love making blog posts for each and everyone of you and will continue to do so the entire year, next year, and however far the games take me. I'm not obsessed with the amount of views or members I have on my site, but I am thankful because it means you do like reading my posts. I don't know everyone who actually reads my blog posts and sometimes it makes me worry because I don't get to thank you for all of your support. I'm going to thank everyone now who has helped me so much the past five years through the future for your support. I would also like to thank Kingsisle again for accepting my fansite applications two times over a period of three years. I remember the first time I was accepted, I felt like a new fansite owner up until....well, today! :P I'm not kidding, I don't feel like I'm a fansite owner, I still feel like I have a blog that I own and make posts about amazing games for amazing people! :) Thank you for reading my blog posts, attending events, following, sharing or whatever you do for this blog. You're all amazing and I'm thankful I have amazing readers that keep up with this blog.


No comments: