May 22, 2015

Leveling With Autumn Dreamwalker!

Hello Wizards,

You need to know that one of the best bloggers, wizard and pirate in the spiral, Autumn Dreamwalker, is back in the community again! She's not blogging as of yet, but I'm glad she's back and interacting with the community again. Many of you know her from her events, contests and guides that she had on her Secrets of the Spiral website! Make sure to give Autumn a follow on Twitter at @ADreamwalker101. Today I had a chance to level with her again through Khrysalis. :D






































If you follow my website's Twitter account, you know that I've been leveling my ice wizard with Autumn's ice wizard, Autumn Winterbreeze and her myth wizard, Autumn Myth. We've leveled two times every time we've leveled on the game and have only had three or four days to level. I think we've done great so far, considering we had to run into many spiders and bats (like above). I know Autumn doesn't like this area, but I think this might be one of the most amazing areas in the game! I love taking pictures of this area everytime we go through it. :P We're already levels 96-97 and we haven't had trouble through many of the fights. This proves ice & myth wizards are also tough and we're just an amazing team. :D






































Today we leveled as far and as much as we could to get our shadow magic! The bosses were not nearly as difficult  because we worked as a team and had amazing guides (thank you Katherine Light for your amazing guides on W101 Central)! Please also follow @WizKathLight for her amazing guides and 10 followers away from 2,000 on Twitter :D. I had a lot of fun leveling with Autumn today and can't wait to level next time. I believe the next time we get through leveling, we should have our level 98 pets! The second time we level in the future, we'll make it to level 100! :D I think we're doing great especially since we didn't have much time during classes to level. I hope you all enjoyed reading, and by the way.. We're the Dark Ones(Once Upon a Time) because we actually earned our Shadow Magic! I'm just kidding..! Well that's it for today. Thank you for reading and until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend. :)

First spell casted as a Dark One :O I thought I had an image casting a shadow spell! This works... right?






















~ Edward Lifegem

2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

What a fun write up and those screenshots are amazing. Just WOW! I love them. <3

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you! I love my screenshots, I feel like it's what makes the mood of the blog post. :) I actually remember a day when I didn't even know how to take screenshots... :P Glad I do now!