May 20, 2015

NXP & Scrip Farming Event with Contests!

Ahoy Pirates!

I'm planning on having an NXP & Scrip farming event this weekend on Pirate101! I think it's time to show Pirate101 that we still care about the game even if there hasn't been a world release yet. There's no reason to be bored of the game, there's a lot to do on the game such as NXP & Scrip Parties! :) I think it's time to talk about the details of this event.


When & Where do we Meet:
Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 at 3:00 P.M. CST ( this weekend)!

Meet in Avery's Court in One Eyed Jack Realm. Add my Witchdoctor, Edward or Autumn Walker, by the Life Fountain in Avery's Court. Please be there before 3:00 P.M. CST this Saturday! I'll remind everyone on my Twitter, @AroundTheSpiral


At 3:00 P.M. CST we'll teleport to Westminister Skyway in Marleybone by the Torrents and start the NXP & Scrip Party! Remember, if you have any questions.. just ask me in the comments below!

Credit goes to my friend, Chrissy The Blesser! Thank you for the amazing photo! She's one of my best friends and you should follow Chrissy on Twitter! @ChrissyzTweet



The Afterparty and Giveaways:

After farming, if anyone is interested, we will then port to my Witchdoctor's House and have some PVP and of course visiting time. I also plan on having Trivia and a Scavenger on my blog (read below for more information). Trivia will be easy, but there will only be a few questions since I'm saving the best for last... :D

Scavenger Hunt Contest

- During the afterparty of the NXP & Scrip Farming Event (thinking an hour or two after farming ships), I'm going to have a scavenger hunt on my blog. I will let you know what items to find at the event. The items will be found within pages and possibly blog posts (only the posts on the first page, which means you don't have to click older posts to find them). After you find the items, I want you to email me what you found and everyone that does will be entered in a draw to win 10,000 Crowns, 5,000 Crowns or 2,500 Crowns which means there will be three winners!

edwardfrostgem@gmail.com




I hope I see you at the event on Saturday! This will be a lot of fun and I hope as many of you show up as possible. Lets also show Kingsisle how much me love the game and support them. :D Pirate101 is an amazing game and deserves a lot of attention. Will you be there? Click on the smiley reaction below if you are going to attend. Please RT and Share my post so everyone knows! :D I hope to see you there.

~ Edward

1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I look forward to it.
Thank you ever so kindly for your wonderful words of praise. To be counted as one of your best friends gives me warm fuzzies for days <3