December 11, 2015

Edward Lifegem is back!

Hello Wizards!

I've already been here. I'm talking about my wizard, he's actually questing again! I haven't had a chance to blog about my main wizard in awhile. You know I'm always busy and that makes it hard to play the games that I love. My third semester is over and that means that I can finally have more time playing the games and having events (Santa Run #3 - December 19th at 3:00 CST in Satyr Realm in the Commons... by the Christmas tree). I'm sure many of you already knew that, though. :P



I'm not planning on making organized posts until I enter Polaris, but I wanted to make this post letting you know that I'm questing again. I've already bought a few of the new school-themed Jewel Packs... Maybe I bought more than a few for each wizard. :D The packs provide great jewels and my wizards are now more powerful than ever (no, I'm not saying the strongest wizard in the game). I promise I'm not saying this just because. Keep in mind that I'm not a Wizard101 Fansite and I'm free to say that Wizard101 is an amazing game. Okay? I'm glad you understand! :D 


A few days ago I had to fight Taylor Coleridge and his minion in Skull Rock Cave. I actually soloed the boss and that went pretty well. I think the best part of this battle was me being hit by an Efreet (best screenshot ever)! I really wasn't planning on making this post about this boss fight, I just wanted to include the screenshots from it to make it look like an awesome post. :P I love rambling. Should I have been a YouTuber instead? Nah... I love being a blogger! Okay... I think it's time to end this post! I promise I'll have more posts that make sense soon. Thank you for your support! I love making new blog posts for you all to read and I can't wait to start making more posts over Christmas break. I promise you that I'm not leaving anytime soon. :D Thank you for reading. Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral.

I'm leaving now... goodbye! Wait.. are you still reading? Uh... Once Upon a Time (my favorite show) there was a...


~ Edward Lifegem

No comments: