December 11, 2015

Well Pirates....

Ahoy Pirates!

It's been awhile since I made an actual post outside of contest and Kingsisle announcement posts. I apologize for my lack of Pirate101 blog posts. I just don't feel like... WAIT, were you thinking that I'm actually done with Pirate101? No way! You couldn't be more wrong. No worries, I still love Pirate101 as much as I did when I created my first pirate in Beta. :D I also love making Pirate101 blog posts, but I was busy the past few months that prevented me from making the posts that I wanted to make. What have I been up to on the game?



I've actually been trying to level my pirate on this ship quest (that'll be published later on). I haven't been able to do too much since I didn't have time for nearly three weeks due to studying for exams and finals. I really do miss leveling my pirate on the game. Did you know that Edward Cringle is going to turn three years old on December 23rd? I can't believe it! I feel like I just started questing my swashbuckler through the game. I've also been preparing my pirate for questing by buying new weapons, gear and leveling my companions to the level that they need to be at. I promise I'll make more questing posts soon. :) I hope that I can also have an event or two over Christmas break. :D I'm still here and I promise you that I'm not giving up on Pirate101. Pirate101 is an amazing game and I can't wait to start questing my swashbuckler again. I hope I can make it to Marleybone!! Wait... Edward Cringle knows nothing about that world (yet). I really want to thank each and every one of you for reading my posts. I always enjoy making Pirate101 posts for you to read. Thank you for reading this post. Until next time, I'll see you around the skyways!



~ Edward Cringle

No comments: