December 12, 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hi there!

I can't believe I've made seven blog posts in two days! I told you that I'd still be here this Winter and I am. I'm not going to leave like I did last year, but I will tell you that I'm here to stay as long as Wizard101 and Pirate101 are open and I hope that's forever. :P I'm also going to try to post all 25 Christmas songs.. I can't believe we only 13 days until Christmas. Please slow time down! I need to watch Christmas movies and listen to so many Christmas songs. I really do love this time of year. Next week I'm going to post all old fashioned Christmas songs so I hope you stick around to see that. :D Here's one of my other favorite Christmas songs ever!! Christmas Song #12 It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams.

No comments: