December 12, 2015

The Polaris Express!

Ahoy Pirates!

Did you know that Kingsisle gave away free Christmas items today for 12 Days of the Spiral? :D I was lucky enough to redeem a code (YULEZOMG) and I found out I won a permanent Polaris Express Mount on Pirate101! I usually don't get this lucky and I was thinking about buying one of these for my swashbuckler. I knew I wanted to somehow buy a Christmas mount since I'm planning on questing soon, but I didn't have crowns to buy one! :P I guess having a Christmas mount to quest with was meant to be..! :D Anyways, I wanted to show you all the mount that you'll see my swashbuckler on for the rest of the month. Don't forget to redeem the code above before December 17th at 11:59 P.M. CST for your free Christmas item on both Wizard101 & Pirate101. While you're at it, don't forget to check out the last four days of 12 Days of the Spiral this week/next week. :)

This mount can be bought in the Wizard101 & Pirate101 Crowns shop for 4,500 Crowns! :D P.S. Thank You KI!

No comments: