February 9, 2014

900th Blog Post!

Hi there!

Wow.. I can't believe this is my 900th blog post. Okay.. I've made 900 blog posts on this blog so far! For me, that's a crazy amount of posting.. I started blogging in May 2010, and I'm still making blog posts. I was only expecting to blog a few years but blogging has actually become a fun hobby of mine. On this post, I really wanted to ask a few questions that I think you might be asking but not really, maybe, maybe not. Well.. we'll see! I want all of you to know more about why I blog about Pirate101 and Wizard101 and why I've kept at it for so long!



















I'm sure many of you know that I started blogging about Wizard101 with my friend, Mary Dreamshade. Mary created a blog called Pie Loving Necromancer and I created a blog called... Wizard101! No.. I'm not lying to you, it's the truth. I didn't know what the name my blog and just named it Wizard101 only. LOL. I created this blog because The Friendly Necromancer, Thomas Lionblood, inspired me to blog. I continued to blog again in April 2011, after a hiatus. I didn't think I was doing a good job at blogging in 2010 (when I first created this blog) and didn't really know when to post or what to post about. In 2012, I started to blog about Pirate101 and enjoyed every single last moment of blogging, just like I did when I started to blog about Wizard101. I decided to submit my blog to Pirate101 for Official Blog status and was accepted after a few times. I know it took a few times for my blog to be accepted but never gave up. When I was accepted, I was proud, not that I wasn't before, I already had so much to be thankful for and this happened and it added to the list of things I'm really thankful for. I'm so happy this blog is official and I do plan on submitting for Wizard101 this year if they open applications again. I'm not submitting for any fame, codes, or anything like that. I'm submitting because I want to bring the community together this year (and the next few years). I have plans starting this year for doing the same thing for Pirate101. I had so many computer issues and couldn't really talk to anyone on the game, have events, or attend events since I had the computer issues. I know this year is going to be fun and I bet you by post #1000 you'll be surprised. :) I have so many plans this year (of my own, not going to give any hints) and can't wait to share them with you! Thank you all so much for reading this blog, and if you're new to the blog, please know you're important to me not because of the view or follow, because you're part of the community that I love and I want to blog my adventures and have events for everyone to enjoy. If you have a question about something on the game or need help, let me know, I have a contact page below the followers of this blog. I always answer direct messages and emails! Okay, before I make this post longer than it needs to be, I'm going to stop typing now. Now! No... NOW! Wait.. I need to say one more thing.. Thank You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, keep up the good work edward!!!

Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts said...

Happy 900th post! I'm actually hurtling - hurtling??? o_o - toward 400 soon. :D

I think that might be the reason why I stopped blogging about Wizard101 in the first place. No clue what to post and what not. O_O

Although I'll admit I have been thinking about posting again or at least extend my own book blog but no thanks... unless someone wants to take that role? *imagines that to be pretty difficult...* Then again, I did mention it on Twitter but I was pretty much ignored and life went on. :p

But... *pries for spoilers* >:D

~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts