February 3, 2014

Sneak Peek Revealed In This Month's W101 Newsletter!

Hello Wizards,

Today Kingsisle released their Wizard101 Newsletter and at the end of the Newsletter I noticed something. A Sneak Peek! I'm always excited when I see something that hasn't been released yet on the newsletter or update notes. On the newsletter they say that Khrysalis Part 2 will be released early this year. Keep in mind that it should be this month or next month. I think it'll be released on the test realm sometime this month and then the live realm next month. I could be wrong so don't take my word on it! Here's the sneak peek image and you can view the rest of the Newsletter by clicking on the image below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O: hmm lot of questions come to me when i see this but looks really awesome