February 26, 2014

Wizard101 Test Realm Is Online! (Feb. 2014)

Hello Wizards!

The Wizard101 Test Realm is online again with two new features to test out. Khrysalis Part 2 has not been released to the test realm yet but will be released sometime early this year. I have that feeling it'll be released with the next realm before May. I'm just guessing, hopefully it'll be released soon! There's no need to be upset though, Kingsisle released two great updates on the test realm that we can test out and I think it'll be helpful for the next world. I've been hoping Kingsisle will release one of the system updates for awhile and I'm happy they have finally added it to the test realm. I can't wait until it's released to the live realm.. They have added a Team Up and a Dungeon Recall feature to the Test Realm. When you use team up you can enter a sigil without worrying about anyone else entering the dungeon that you're not teamed with. I think that's AWESOME. The Dungeon Recall is also a nice feature, you'll be able to teleport back to a dungeon you have been defeated in or teleport out if you were alone in that dungeon. I can't tell you how many times I've bee worried about entering a dungeon again and someone stepping on the sigil and the dungeon restarting on me. It has happened before and I had to do the entire Sunken City ALONE! I mean.. Easy dungeon! :D Well I won't talk about everything on this post so you'll have to check the rest of the update notes out  by clicking the new Concept Art Sneak Peek for Khrysalis Part 2, Crescent Beach, in the top-right corner! :D

No comments: