May 11, 2016

I'm Back with Summer Plans!

Hi there,

I wanted to make this post to let all of you know that I'm back and blogging again! I had a tough semester but I still made it through. That's a reminder that you should never give up on something, no matter how tough it is. I'm glad I stuck through and kept trying. Now... I'm ready to start blogging again about my Wizard101 and Pirate101 adventures. I have many special things planned this Summer!


I actually thought of a series of Wizard101 posts that I was planning on making. I'm not going to tell you what the series is about just yet, but I think most of you will like it. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to copy anybody by making this series of posts. I think a few players that have been here for awhile will like what I have planned! :D I'm also planning on playing more of the game questing through Polaris with Autumn on my Fire Wizard, Edward Firegem. I am also planning on questing my other wizards this Summer too. By the way, I'm also going to have events. I have to think of a nice one soon (a way to celebrate this website's 6th Birthday which was yesterday).




For Pirate101, I am planning on having NXP Events on the game, especially when Valencia Part 2 is released! I'm so excited about this update! I can tell many pirates around the community are just as excited for it. I will continue making Edward Cringle posts and of course making posts about Valencia Part 2. I MIGHT try PvP out for the very first time, after hatching new pets for my pirates and farming Moo Manchu for the first time. I've been behind in the game, but I will catch up this Summer. And... Valencia Part 2! I can't wait! I wonder if it'll be released in the Test Realm tomorrow... or next Monday? We shall see. Seriously, keep an eye on Pirate101's social media for that. It looks like we'll get that new update soon. :D




One last thing I would like to say is THANK YOU! I didn't get to say it enough yesterday to everyone who wished my website a Happy 6th Birthday on Facebook, Twitter and on the comments. I'm glad you like reading my blog. It really does mean a lot that many of you still read websites even though there are other ways to get information from the games. I still think old-fashioned blogging is the best way to go every now and then (plus you should always take time out to read). Okay.. That's it for today. I was up for 15 hours studying and completing finals so I think it's time to rest. I will be back tomorrow! Get ready for a lot of posts. This Summer will be an awesome Summer! :D

~ Edward Lifegem

No comments: