May 5, 2016

New Pirate101 Concept Art!

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you've taken enough time to enter my Pirate101 Raffle! You will want to enter it after viewing new concept art of a new Skyway in Valencia Part 2, the Calabria Skyway! I'm going to type a lot now so those who don't want to view the art early won't have to look at it. :P Are you excited about Valencia Part 2? I have a feeling that this world is only the start of our new adventures. The end of an Arc only means that we will only get answers that we had in Arc One. Arc Two will be different (I'm sure the many questions that we'll have to have answered - as Leah Ruben said in the recent Producer's Letter). I would get your memberships ready (and enter Fansite Contests to win Crowns) because this world is going to be released SOON. I hope you're ready, I know I am!


No comments: