August 17, 2018

Animal Cove: Why You Should Give It A Chance!

Hi there!

Kingsisle has recently released a new mobile game, Animal Cove, globally on both apple and android devices! Animal Cove has so far averaged out 4.5/5 stars on Google Play and 4.8/5 stars on the App Store. Today, I thought I'd make a new blog post about why you should try out this new game. Before I share these reasons with y'all, let's talk a little bit about the game.


Animal Cove: Match 3 is a mobile game about a human (you) that gets trapped on a mysterious island with talking animals, a helpful new friend, and a billionaire! You have to help build a habitable island by restoring areas for all of your new talking animal friends. You're the only human that can talk to these animals, so you have to clean up the island, build a new home for you, and build homes for your new animal friends. In order to progress in the story, you have to earn keys. These keys can be earned by solving the puzzles, in which there are currently 300 puzzles/levels. This is a brief summary of the game. Here are three current things that I love about this new game:

The Storyline - My Review: 5/5
You start the game off by restoring a home for yourself and then building new homes for your talking animal friends. As you progress the game, you'll become interested in where the story is going. This is a match-3 game, but there is much more to Animal Cove than the puzzles itself. The storyline becomes very interesting and many times, hilarious!  I definitely give Kingsisle an A+ on the storyline. It's nice to see that this game team always sticks to their storytelling roots. I haven't been through the entire game, but I'm sure it gets even better as you restore the different areas throughout the game.

The Graphics - My Review: 5/5


I am not a major mobile game fan myself mostly because of the graphics of them. Kingsisle did a fantastic job on the graphics of this game. Starting off the game you get a cut-scene (which KI is known for in their computer games). This cut-scene surprised me because I felt as if I was watching a trailer for a new cartoon/movie. Their cutscenes are amazing, but so is the gameplay graphics from the puzzles to the idles of your friends. I apologize to other mobile game makers, but I am so happy that I can actually see the characters when they're walking around! Thank you for creating such amazing graphics... I may have to share more posts about my progress and new updates as I continue questing through this game.

Free To Play - My Review: 5/5
You can download Animal Cove for free on your Android and Apple devices. I'd say that this is definitely one thing that I love about the game and game team. Since the beginning, they've allowed players to try out their product for free with an option to buy items. You can complete the puzzles throughout the game. You don't have to buy anything, but if you would like to support Kingsisle to continue updating this mobile game - you have the option to buy coins, bundles, and a VIP membership.

Apple

Android 

Now I think I'm going to leave you to try out this new game. There is still so much more that I haven't even mentioned, but I left that out so you can check it out. If you do try it out, feel free to add me in-game by typing in "EdwardLifegem". Adding friends in-game will give you an option to send and receive lives (which you will need if you mess up on a puzzle). That's all I'm going to say about the game for now. Until next time, I'll see you around the... mysterious island! 




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Edward is there an easier way to add friends rather than having to remember all their names and congratulations you always do an awesome job