August 9, 2018

Double Pet Experience + Crowns Sale!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! Kingsisle has announced two special events. The first event is the Member Benefit, Double Pet Experience. If you have bought a Wizard101 membership, that means you can earn double the pet experience from Pet Pavilion games than you normally would! This member benefit will last through the weekend.


If you read my post from a few days ago, you'll know that I am currently leveling my Raging Bull pet. So far he's been lucky! As of now, he's received all of the talents that I've wanted (Unicorn, Energizing Battery, Block, and Critical). I started leveling him from Epic to Mega a few days ago. Lucky for me, Kingsisle announced the Double XP Member Benefit today! I'm happy because he'll make it to Mega by tomorrow. Here's hoping I get an amazing talent! I'll let everyone know on Twitter if I get an awesome talent. My current hope is to get spell-proof! We shall see. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this amazing member benefit.


I also want to talk about another special event that Kingsisle currently has going on. If you're like me and you need to buy Mega Snacks to level your pet because you're not a gardener, you should buy crowns while they have this special sale. You can earn up to 50% more crowns. If you were to spend $80, you would end up getting 90,000 crowns instead of the original 60,000. That's awesome in the long-run! Okay, I'm done telling you about the amazing things going on through this weekend. I'll leave you to level your pets. Best of luck with your pet talents!

Crowns Sale - Through Monday, August 13th


No comments: