August 27, 2018

We're Ready For The Next World!

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you're having a wonderful Monday. Wait... Mondays? Wonderful? I have to say that it is wonderful for me because I'm finally feeling a little bit better! I've been sick over the past few days which explains the lack of new blog posts. Today, I'm back to announce that Autumn & I have finally completed Valencia 2 on our Witchdoctors!



If you read my previous posts about our Witchdoctors, you know that we've been side questing so when we finally defeated Kane, we would be level 70 (the current level cap). Around the first few months of this year, we defeated Kane on our Musketeers, however, we were at least 3 levels behind where we needed to be when we defeated him. We were prepared this time around! We completed as many side quests as we could and both leveled up to 70 before we entered the final dungeon.



The final dungeon was not as tough on our witchdoctors as it was when we first defeated Kane on our musketeers. Autumn was able to buy a few henchmen to keep us healed up & attack when we're unable to attack. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Henchmen Are An Amazing Pirate101 Feature! I'm so glad Kingsisle added this to the game, especially since you are in control of the henchmen's attacks or heals. 

In the end, we defeated Kane! We're now officially ready for the next world update. I'm thinking the next villain will be The Queen (above). As for the world... Well, there were three that were mentioned quite a bit in Valencia 2 and after. These three are Polaris, Grizzleheim, and Darkmoor. I'm leaning towards Polaris being the next world. I guess we'll have to see what Kingsisle has planned for us on this week's Kingsisle Live! Be sure to tune in:

Thursday, August 30th at 4:00 pm Central
Please... let it be Polaris!



No comments: