August 27, 2018

Wizard101 Family: Event Recap!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've been sick as of late, but I've luckily had the community help me forget a few times that I was sick. On Saturday, I was able to cohost/attend an awesome event from an amazing Facebook Group known as Wizard101 Family.

The last event of theirs that I was able to make it to was a Christmas event. They had this event for Wizard101's upcoming 10th Birthday! This event was composed of fun activities such as housing games, PvP, and various contests! I'd say this was one of my favorite community events because the event was hosted by a family-friendly Facebook group. I love that there are still events out there that are still family-friendly, and most of all, welcoming to all of the community. 




The community is such a wonderful place. Events like these show just how awesome our community is. It's always nice hanging out with everyone from this amazing Facebook Group! Thank you Wizard101 Family for yet another family-friendly event. If  anyone reading this post is interested in joining this amazing group, feel free to click on the link below. Thank you all for reading. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.

Wizard101 Family


No comments: