August 30, 2018

Busy Preparing For Community Stuff!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far. I've been extremely busy lately preparing for some community events. Two upcoming events are the Balloon Run, which we announced yesterday, and the Halloween Run. We're putting a lot of work into both events. I've been so busy this week that I had to share a bit of what I've been up to on a new blog post.



Autumn and I have already announced the Balloon Run to take place on Sunday, September 9th. We're doing this event for a combination of events that the Official Wizard101 Fansites will be having throughout the month of September. I'm very thankful for the support that Kingsisle shows the fansites and many other amazing people in the community. I'm happy that the family-friendly events across the community now have a major spotlight! It's going to be nice seeing how the community progresses from here. Speaking of events, we'll continue having our events for each Holiday for this wonderful community. :)

So other than these awesome upcoming events.. we've also been preparing to start streaming weekly. This is something that makes me so nervous but also excited because we get to hang out with everyone a lot more than we ever have in the past. We usually only interact with y'all at the events or on Twitter. We're now going to take it to the next level. We have a lot of plans for the stream that I think a lot of you are going to like. We'll work towards these goals as we stream. I hope you're able to join us for this fun new adventure... Speaking of fun! I made a little recording below. This recording should be near the stream quality from now on. I'll continue improving it as we stream. 



As I've mentioned in the short recording, it sounds pretty good. Then again, I almost said, "Dog Post" instead of Blog Post. I think that since I made this recording before 9:00 am, I can get away with that. Right? No? So yeah... I'm looking forward to streaming our weekly streams and events. There is still so much to prepare for, but we'll figure all of that out as we go. :) Other than all of that, that's what I've been doing over the past week. I've also been excited to watch this week's Kingsisle Live! Speaking of KI Live, they'll be streaming the show today! Hmmm... I should get going because I need to work on a few things before this afternoon. I don't want to be so busy during the episode that I miss out seeing important updates (that has happened many times in the past). With that, I'll take my leave. Thank you all so much for reading.. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.

Kingsisle Live - TODAY at 4:00 pm Central




No comments: