August 23, 2018

Such A Talented Community!

Hello Wizards!

Today I'd like to share some amazing art from a talented artist, Eclipse Fox aka Victoria Thundershard. Victoria has shared many amazing images on her Instagram, one of which I'm going to share with you all today. She recently created one for Wizard101's 10th Birthday.  I'm not an artist myself, but I can see how hard artists work on their amazing art. Victoria did a great job capturing the personalities of all of our teachers in the artwork below.

This is really a reminder of how much I love this community. There are so many talented people, like Victoria, that do such a great job of showing their love for the game & community. Thanks, Victoria, for sharing such an amazing artwork with the community. Thank you for being a great friend as well. :) If y'all would like to see more amazing artwork from Victoria, feel free to click on the link below to access her Instagram!

Follow Victoria On Instagram


No comments: