October 14, 2016

Wizard101: Mirage Confirmed!

Hello Wizards!

Tom and Leah announced a new world for Wizard101 on Kingsisle Live today!  They gave a concept art teaser on this episode! I was able to take a few screenshots so I thought I'd share them with you. :D



The talk is that Mirage is expected to be released sometime next month in the Test Realm and hopefully we'll have the new world by Christmas! This is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see if we get new spells OR new pets. If we get new pets, I want my Frost Giant pet on my ice wizard and Storm Lord pet on my storm wizard! :P Well... Here's the concept art teaser. Thank you for the amazing episode of KI Live, Tom and Leah!


1 comment:

Simon said...

Woot woot, finally the official confirmation :D

'When the wind's from the east and the sun's from the west
And the sand in the glass is right
Come on down stop on by
Hop a carpet and fly
To another Arabian night

Arabian nights, like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways'
(Lyrics from animated Aladdin series)