January 2, 2017

Wizard101: 2017 Goals!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had an amazing New Years Eve! I was able to watch Pitbull's New Year's Revolution on Fox for the Countdown. 90s Music was the thing on this special, so you know I had to listen! I love 1990's and 2000's music! Anyways, I had a great New Years Eve. By the way, this is my first post of the year. I've decided to make a post about all of the goals I have planned for this year. Keep reading for a list major goals that I have planned for my website this year:



2017 Website Goals

  • New Website Layout/Code: One major plan I have this year is to create new features on this website for everyone to enjoy. I have a new layout planned, but it will take a lot of work since it'll be the largest website update in this website's history. I'm not going to tell you much about what I have planned because I want you to see on your own. I'm planning on starting this weekend. I don't think I can add everything all at once as originally planned, but I will add things through the end of Winter, Spring, and everything should be finished by June! By the way, my website's 7th Birthday is on May 10th! :D I have to have most of it finished by then.
  • More Questing Posts: One major goal this year is to quest on Wizard101 a lot more than I have. With that, I'd love to make more questing posts. I really want to make team questing posts and solo questing posts. We'll see how the solo goes in a few months. I don't know if I'll be able to, but I hope Kingsisle plans to make the Dungeons/Bosses a little easier to fight for wizards that solo. We shall see! 
  • Improved Events: I will continue having events this year! I already have a few planned for you all. My goal this year is to make each event better than last year's events. I already have a plan for my next major event, The Easter Bunny Run, which I think all of you will love. I can't wait to share that with you. Events this year will be a lot of fun! I hope you all will be able to attend one of the events this year. :D
  • Helping Wizards: In the past, I have shared websites and youtube channels with readers of this website. I want to start doing that again this year. I've had bad experiences and some good experiences. I'm going to be searching for websites and channels that do a lot for everyone to share on this website. I hope you all plan to check these websites and channels out when I share them with you. We'll see when I start doing that. I might look for one each week to share with you all! 


The Community is a great place. My last final goal this year is to bring everyone together. Last year was a little crazy, but I think this year will be a great year for everyone. I don't have to do any of this, but I want to. I love this community and Wizard101. I hope you all stick around for a great year! Thank you so much for reading this website, and here's to another (insert amount of years Kingsisle is here). Thank you! Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral. And if you would like to see all of the events that we've had this year, scroll through the pictures below. :D

Frostcaller's Polar Bear Party

Easter Bunny/Chopper Warrior Run

Summer Party 2016

Christmas in July - Santa Run 

Back To School Event 2016

Halloween Run 2016

Turkey Run 2016

Santa Run 2016

1 comment:

Simon said...

Looking forward eagerly for a funfilled 2017. Thank you for doing this. Happy new year.