February 16, 2017

Wizard101: Friendship Contest Winners!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day! I actually went to a Dentist Appointment and during the afternoon took a test that I think I got a nice grade on since I studied quite a bit last week/weekend! :P I apologise for being a few days late announcing the winners of the Friendship Contest. Life was a little bit busy, but I'm back now to announce the winners of this contest.

Friendship Screenshot Contest Winners

Last week, I asked everyone to take a picture with one of their favourite Wizard101 NPC's. I really didn't share this contest as much as I have with previous contests, but many wizards still entered this contest! I want to thank all of you for entering the Screenshot Contest! There will be more contests... maybe that have something to do with an Easter Bunny Run on Saturday, March 25th at 3:00 pm CST.. Meetup in the Commons at that time. Sorry, I had to! :P Okay, here are the winners!

** All Winners were picked Randomly using Random.Org List Randomizer **


1st Prize - Tara Spritebreeze
10,000 Crowns, Lovely Leopard (W101 Pet), Bunny Hug (P101 Pet)


2nd Prize #1 - Keena Nighthunter
5,000 Crowns, Lovely Ladybug (W101 Pet), Huggle Hoggle (P101 Pet)


2nd Prize #2 - Jordan Iceshard
5,000 Crowns, Lovely Ladybug (W101 Pet), Huggle Hoggle (P101 Pet)


3rd Prize #1 - Scarlet Firesong
1,000 Crowns, Cupig (W101), Friendship Grouper (P101)


3rd Prize #2 - Brianna Storm
1,000 Crowns, Cupig (W101), Friendship Grouper (P101)


3rd Prize #3 - Zachary Darkcaster
1,000 Crowns, Cupig (W101), Friendship Grouper (P101)


3rd Prize #4 - Sarah Skystrider



Thank you all for entering this year's Friendship Contest. I'm looking forward to next year's contest! Hmm, we'll have to figure out what else we can do next year. Check your emails for your codes if you won! By the way, I hope to see you all at the Easter Bunny Run on Saturday, March 25th! It's going to be a lot of fun! :D Keep an eye out for more information. :D Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral. 


No comments: