February 22, 2017

Pirate101: Test Realm Party!

Ahoy Pirates!

Tomorrow, our arrrsome community manager, Friendly Thomas, will be having a party on the Pirate101 Test Realm. As of now, nothing will be released, but to me, this seems like a good sign! :D Keep reading for more information about the party, tomorrow. There will be code broadcasts, turrents, pet sparring, test realm crowns, and more! I'll be there and I hope to also see you there.




WHEN?
TOMORROW AT 
4:00 pm CST    5:00 pm EST

WHERE?
Skull Island Skyway (near Bestia)

Meet Test Realm Qualifications to Attend



If you haven't logged onto Pirate101 in forever and think you would rather not.. Well. LOG IN! We're going to have a large party! This is going to be a lot of fun and I truly hope to see each and every one of you there. Let's show Kingsisle how much we love Pirate101 and how much we want them to continue their storyline. Yes? I'll see you all there! 

No comments: