April 2, 2017

Wizard101: Bunny Run 2 (TODAY)

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had a great week. Today we will be having another Bunny Run! We'll be meeting in the Commons, Unicorn Realm at 2:00 pm CST. Keep reading for more information.



When?
TODAY

2:00 pm CST / 3:00 pm EST

Where?
The Commons, Unicorn Realm

We'll be running the same route as in the video below:

What should I wear?
Everyone is welcome to attend, bunny or not. 
If you have a Bunny Mount or Costume, wear it.


I want to welcome EVERYONE to attend this event. This event will be for the community, every part of the community. I don't know if there will be an after party, but for now, I thought this would be great to have. If you're not able to attend, that's okay. Please keep in mind that this event is meant to be an event that brings everyone together again, just like many of my other events. I think it would be great to do so. 

- Please Be Kind to everyone. I know I don't have to tell everyone that, but this event is in support of the community. Not me. The community. So when the event is over, please thank the community for the event! We're going to bring the community back together. I hope you all are ready for Bunny Run #2. Invite your friends, everyone is invited whether they have a Bunny or not. Hope to see you all there! 


No comments: