February 14, 2016

Pirate101: Screenshot Contest Winners!

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you all for entering my Pirate101 Friendship Festival Contest. I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day! :D Here are the winners of my Friendship Festival contest:

1st Prize: Michelle
5,000 Crowns, Huggle Hoggle Pet

2nd Prize: Toby Ramsey
5,000 Crowns, Huggle Hoggle Pet


3rd Prize: Quiet Keena Davis
Huggle Hoggle Pet


4th Prize: Alexander Nightingale
Huggle Hoggle Pet


Thank you all for entering my contest! I apologize for the late post. I wanted to get your codes to you as soon as possible, but today was a very busy day. If you didn't win, I'll have more contests in the future (I actually have another one that ends on Saturday, so enter that before it ends). I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day! :D 





No comments: