February 14, 2016

Wizard101: Friendship Festival Contest Winners!

Hello Wizards!

Thank you for entering my contest at short notice. I announced my Screenshot contest less than a week ago and many of you already submitted your pictures. I hope the next time I have a contest, you'll have more time to enter. :) Here are the winners of the contest:

1st Prize: Blaze Silverflame
5,000 Crowns, Lovely Leopard Pet

2nd Prize: Brecken Winter
5,000 Crowns, Lovely Leopard Pet

3rd Prize: Michelle Shadowgem
Lovely Leopard Pet


Thank you all for your entries! All winners will be emailed their codes. Here are all of the other awesome wizards that entered my Friend Festival Contest! :D If you didn't win this time around, make sure to check back for more contests. All codes are from our awesome community managers so make sure to always thank them for their hard work! :) Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D




No comments: