February 28, 2016

Frostcaller's Polar Bear Party Recap!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had a great time at Frostcaller's Polar Bear Party! I still can't believe how many people showed up for this event. We actually announced it a few days before the event so this was a great turnout. I can't give an estimate of how many people attended, but maybe you could get that out of a few screenshots that I took during the event. :) There's also an awesome video from Oz directly below!





I decided to log on around 1:00 P.M. (about 3 hours before the event started) and talk with a few wizards that were planning on attending the event. The realm started filling up with tons of wizards at 2:00 and that's when I started taking a ton of screenshots! :D I really want to thank all of you for attending this event. We honored the polar bears and got the community together for another great event! We actually had a full first realm in Ravenwood and other wizards in the second area that was waiting to attend the party. At 4:00 we teleported to Frostcaller's amazing house and had a lot of fun PvPing, playing housing games, and even talking to each other. :) 






















It was a great event and it was very nice having you here. I know there are many other wizards that I didn't have a chance to take a picture with, but I'm glad all of you took time out of your Saturday to attend this event. :D It's really nice getting the community together like this. It makes me excited about my Easter Bunny Run 2016 event on March 25th! :D This year will be a great year. :) Thank you for stopping by. By the way, thank you Frostcaller for inviting me to be a co-host for the party, it was a lot of fun. I would also like to thank Autumn Dreamwalker for helping teleport those who couldn't make it to the party when my ice wizard's list became full (I had to add at least 100 people before that could happen). It was a great party!! :D I'm glad all of you attended to raise awareness for polar bears and support the community. I should take my leave now.. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral!


No comments: