March 27, 2016

Easter Bunny Run & Chopper Warrior Gift Run Recap!

Hello Wizards!

I want to thank each and every one of your for attending the events last night. It truly was a lot of fun and really a great way to get the community together again. I would also like to thank Kaitlyn Soulrider for getting both the Bunnies and Choppers together to have fun at the event (plus Gabby made an awesome video the other day to spread the word - HERE)! I have to thank everybody for doing what they did because it was a very busy day, yesterday. We had well over 100 people combined for both events. The Chopper Run didn't go as planned (which was my fault - I'm sorry about that) from a lot of confusion, but I'm glad that we got to still have everyone join the bunny run and have fun at the afterparty event shortly after. :D I hope I can have another event with Kaitlyn sometime again because I still think it was amazing how many wizards got together for these two events. :) I also had so much help from co-hosts Autumn Dreamwalker, Frostcaller, Ian Stormstaff, Fallon Fireblade and Paige Moonshade. Thank you all so much for your help! :D If you would like to view videos of the event, click on the videos below. Do me a favor and click on the videos below and give them a like if you enjoyed this event!








There really was a lot going on, as you can see from the videos above (and pictures in the slideshow). The main goal was to get everyone together and we did just that! I think we had over four different areas in one realm which met Autumn and I had to make sure you were able to make it to the afterparty and know what was happening. :) Codes and Prizes were also given away by the co-hosts of the Bunny Run and Chopper Warrior Gift Run at the afterparty in Frostcaller's House and Fallon Fireblade's maze! Did you know that many arrived about 5-6 hours early (sometimes even days early)! These events were a lot of fun and I'm still glad I got to work with the Choppers to get everyone together again. I hope we'll be able to get everyone in the community together again sometime! I hope all of you had fun at the event. I'm glad I could talk to you and I wish I could have spoke with all of you, but I was busy running around in circles. Literally! :P It was chaos on my part, but I don't regret this event at all! 



Events like this do take a lot of planning, especially when a lot more arrive. I really hope to have more events with the Choppers and my other co-hosts, especially this Summer after the semester is over. I love getting the community together mostly because I remember how hard everyone worked together in the past to do the same for the community. I think I took over 100 screenshots for my post too while getting everything together. I see many of the wizards who attended the event also had screenshots to share. I wanted to share many of those with you INCLUDING a few drawings during and after the event. These two events were a lot of fun and I hope you all had a lot of fun too. Here are the amazing screenshots and images that I wanted to share with you. :) I can't include everyone's names on these because of time, but I would still like to thank all of you for attend our events! :D 


3 comments:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

It was so much fun, and I think it was the biggest event I have been to since the Ravenwood Ball. I hope we can do it again next year! :)

Unknown said...

Had tons of fun. Can't wait for the next one. :-)

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Btw, I have been thinking a lot about this and if something in the event didn't go as planned, it wasn't your fault at all! You're only one person and the parts of the event you planned (the Bunny Run and after party) went smoothly, so you shouldn't take the blame. It was a crazy day with a lot going on, and that wasn't anyone's fault. I think everything went well for the amount of people who showed up (3 areas and an overflowing house is an insane amount of people) and everyone still had a lot of fun, and that's what matters most :) Thank you again for letting me co-host! It really was an amazing event and the amount of planning you did and everything you do for the community is awesome! Don't let anyone get you down or blame you for a little bit of confusion. It was an amazing event and I can't wait to have more events with you in the future! :)