March 29, 2016

The Lake of the Rising Sun!

Ahoy Pirates!

It looks like Edward Cringle is officially back and questing (as of yesterday), and that means I'll have plenty of posts about his questing until Summer. I think you're going to like or LOVE my Pirate101 posts during the Summer. :D Anyways. Let's continue talking about freeing the monkey king from his unlockable cage!



On my last blog post, I had to help the monkey king from his cage. I had to find Hattori Hamzo, the one with the key to the cell and put moon pollen in his tea so he would fall asleep while we make away with the key. I had to collect ten moon pollens around Subata Skyway and then sail to Hattori Hamzo's Forge. He knew that the monkey king was behind this plan, and told us that the cage was made unlockable. Today, I had to travel back to the Monkey King's cage to tell him the bad news. He said the only the way he could get out is to have his staff so he could smash it. He then told me that the Dragon King trapped him in there and has his Golden Staff (that he can use to smash the bars surrounding him). I had to travel to The Lake of the Rising Sun to find the Dragon King. 




As soon as I swam to the bottom of the lake, I had to fight ten Blue Oni's. I can't tell you enough how cool these Oni's are because of their fire! This has always been a favorite area of mine in the game. I was so excited to take pictures because of how amazing they are. I hope Kingsisle would give us one of these as a companion (the blue oni) in another world or something. I can't imagine the screenshots I could have for my post. PLUS, my favorite color is blue and blue fire is AWESOME. Okay... Enough talk about that. This part of the quest wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was pretty easy because I made sure I paid extra attention to what I was doing. My companions wasn't defeated and that's really a good thing. I think I'm a little bit ahead of where my witchdoctor was when he accessed this quest a few years ago. :D



After I defeated the Ten Blue Oni's at the enterance of the lake, I had to enter the Dragon King's Hall and defeat the Koi that was guarding the King. I believe 4 or 5 entered the battle, but they had no chance against my pirate and companions that just defeated the Oni. I had no issue at all in this as I was well prepared. The only advice I'll give you is to have another pirate to help you or buy a minion from the Crowns Shop if you're worried. Team Up is also a great feature! :) After I defeated the Koi, I talked to the Dragon King and he said that he wanted his Jade Egg back in return for one wish (to wish for the Monkey King's Staff that he has). I found out that the Jade Egg was in the Valley of the Titans. That means the next post will be THE STORMZILLA FIGHT. I've been looking forward to this forever. Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. I think it's time to end this post where it is. Thank you all for reading this post. Until next time, I'll see you around the skyways. :D

He doesn't look that angry... Does he?

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Awesome pics! I really can't wait to read your Stormzilla post! :D